Friday, June 29, 2018

Some new journals

I just thought I would update this blog with some photos of my newest journals, as of June 29, 2018.

Thanks for stopping by!
This is my Western themed journal (NOT COWBOY!)...I have photos, postcards, and magazine pics for the 4 corner states:  Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado.  She is available HERE in my ETSY shop:   https://www.etsy.com/listing/607989526/junk-journal-handmade-recycled-book?ref=shop_home_feat_2

Another one:



I really LOVE this one!   It is a nature/botanical themed one.   Here's the link to it in my ETSY shop:

And, here's ANOTHER ONE!



This is my eastern Sierra Nevada over sized book.   She has a lot of my own photos, as well as pictures cut out from travel brochures that I picked up on our last trip. I coffee sprayed the pages!   Here she is in my ETSY shop:   

And, yes, ANOTHER ONE:   (I've been VERY BUSY lately)




Yes, another nature one!   This one has coffee sprayed pages and is also over size, PERFECT for your coffee table!   Here's the link to her in my ETSY shop:

AND, FINALLY...!!!




"Brown"...another over size journal.   This one is LOADED with stamping!   Nearly every page is full!   I absolutely LOVE this one and if it doesn't sell, I'm KEEPING HER!   She has nearly 160 pages!   Lots of fabric sewn in, too.   Here she is in my ETSY shop:

Thanks for looking !   Enjoy your week and upcoming Independence Day.   By the way, starting June 30, some of these journals will be 20% off in my ETSY shop, so PLEASE STOP BY and take a look!

~Cheryl Ann~
journal maker

No comments:

Post a Comment