Monday, November 12, 2018

Fall, Christmas, and French journals November 12, 2018

I've been so busy making journals I forgot to update this!

I sold 5 last month and I'm busying making new ones for my ETSY shop:   
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

If I really work at it, I can make 2 journals in a week.   I do each journal individually, by hand, so it takes me a little longer than mass producing them.   My last 2 (and I have 1 more to finish today) have a LOT of fabric and lace and threads on them!   Very French/boho!!!


Here are some photos:   Please DO come and take a look.   They will make wonderful Christmas presents!   You can follow the link to my ETSY shop to get more details about them and their YouTube flip through videos!   Thanks for stopping by!

 Fall theme

 Christmas

 Time & Travel


 Winter theme
 Cute, cheerful Christmas
 side view
 Another travel/French one
 Postcards one/travel
 French boho
 Another travel one
 side view of French/Boho
 Another French one
Christmas

ALL of these can be found on my ETSY site:     https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesertsandBeyond?ref=pr_shop_more

4 comments: